My Photo
Name:
Location: new delhi, delhi, India

I LOVE TO WALK IN RAIN, CO'Z NOONE CAN SEE ME CRYING

Saturday, June 18, 2005

ONE LOVE

One Love

As you stray your hands

All the way through my light hair

One simple touch of your hand

Makes my body shiver everywhere.

The way you hold me so closely

Into the deep, starry, black sky

With each touch of your hands

Makes my body feel free to fly.

Looking a little bit deeper

You see the shade of my eyes

You know all of my fears

You know how many times I have cried.

It all seems perfect

But it's not as good as it seems

I can't have her ever because

This love was only a dream.

8 Comments:

Blogger Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

Oh know wht...wen i read the title...i started singing the song 'One Love' frm Blue. haha

K...was tht poem for ur MOM?? Buddy tiz father's day tomorrow....mom's day gone long back!! ;)

K kidding again....

Waise nice poem eh....no wonder u've been scoring 94 in ur english exams...loll

Looking fwd to see such nice posts in the future..not this frequent though :P

Anna

1:21 PM  
Blogger Vipul said...

hehe well there is only you who comment on my blog most freQuently muaah muaah nah nah this poem wasnt for anyone just my wild imagination ya am way to wild hehe not an animal for hell's sake thanks re anna ya i will be frequent i knoe tat
keep in touch and thanks again

11:47 PM  
Blogger Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

Hey!

Tiz jez tht am too bored in life...nd thts the reason i comment so freQuently.
lollllllllll

1:49 AM  
Blogger --pearl-- said...

is this dufferji? loll i wanna knw..n ur in delhi?din u go back 2 uk?

rockin.

2:28 AM  
Blogger Vipul said...

hmm nah pearl i am the desi wanderer!not the Uk one hmmm but dufferji might match wth my Qualities

hmm may i know u pearl!

5:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i dint comment pehe
but i love this poem
its beautiful
really!!!!!!!!!!!
neways
tc

7:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice one vipi. suits u :)

11:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Riya said.....

hmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ahem ahem!!!!!!!!

7:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home