My Photo
Name:
Location: new delhi, delhi, India

I LOVE TO WALK IN RAIN, CO'Z NOONE CAN SEE ME CRYING

Thursday, June 30, 2005

ITCHY

An itch to be scratched -
A lust unmatched -
An empty bed -"
Let's go!" she said.
And on the summer's afternoon
we loved until we saw the moon.
Exhausted, laying there exposed
upon my belly, I proposed
she scratch my back to top it off -
and soon she did, so soft, so soft.
Nails as sharp as 'Wiltshires' creep
like slugs upon a compost heap
across my sweaty skin until
I feel an itch she can't quite kill.
"Just up a bit." She hears me say.
"Down a bit...the other way.
Up a tad. You've gone askew.
Slide across a touch or two.
A little harder. Damn it! Swat it!
Keep going, yes, you've almost got it.
Listen woman, can't you tell.
You're nowhere near it. Bloody Hell!”
I fling my body in the air
and land atop the carpet bare
Grinding hard upon my back
searching for a pointy tac
to give me what I really need -a decent scratch that makes me bleed
Bewildered, she is staring down,
as losing it, I go to town.
Raising up my back, I arch it,
slamming hard down on the carpet.
My body parts are flicking, hectic,
like I'm turning epileptic.
A book! A knife! A nice high heel!
Give me something I can feel
But suddenly, like when it reared,
my itch just vanished...disappeared.
I rose, so pleased, my love to tell
and found that she was gone as well.
The door was slammed, the lock was latched.
Our race was run...and I was scratched!

5 Comments:

Blogger Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

Lol...tch tch tch ... she was gone?? O dear!

Happy scratching!! But rememba...i hate guys scratching their crotches...so u better let ur itchings stay to ur backs only :P

Hehe nice one!

Cheers nd muahs,
AnNa

2:33 PM  
Blogger Vipul said...

hehe thanx re anna:P nah am not much of a scratcher but i like scartchin chicks! lol
I love scratchin my heart which beats for my friends!

11:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.funnypoets.com/poems/itchy.html

why copy paste poems from net ,mate?what purpose does the blog serve then? atleast be honest enough to mention the source.

5:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lollllllll
wat a itch! and scratchin ..lolzzzzzz
haha
c ya

8:32 AM  
Blogger Vipul said...

lol anonymous i never said that i wrote it heh and what i write on my blog i am kind enough to mention that it is WRITTEN BY ME not from a site and i do expect u to be sane enough that u make it out that if i never mentioned my name it aint written by me the source is different and stop spammin For hell's sake


Hey thanx cutie:-)
Kuddoz

11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home