My Photo
Name:
Location: new delhi, delhi, India

I LOVE TO WALK IN RAIN, CO'Z NOONE CAN SEE ME CRYING

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

HOPELESS LOVE courtesy of my a dear friend

my heart aches to talk to you
my ears yearn to listen
you must free me from my prison
my cage surrounded by bars
how i just want to hear you speak
how i just want to listen
you must save my soul tonight
my blackened damned soul
it's like the love song
the bird never sang
when i think of you
it's like a river
running to wide to cross
when ever i see you
my fingers yearn to touch you
my lips ache to caress
you must soften my my blackened heart
my tortured, hollow heartmy mind needs to thing of you
my heart yearns to love
you must help me live tonight
save me from myself

2 Comments:

Blogger Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

Wait a sec!!

I think i've read this somewhere! Is it by you wandy???

Nice one though!!

2:28 PM  
Blogger Vipul said...

HAHAHA CHEESY READ THE TITLE YAAR ------->COURTESY OF MY DEAR FRIEND OOPS YEH A KAHAN SE AAGAYA! TOLD ME TO POST IT!

thanks re creditz for him

5:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home