My Photo
Name:
Location: new delhi, delhi, India

I LOVE TO WALK IN RAIN, CO'Z NOONE CAN SEE ME CRYING

Saturday, August 13, 2005

50 FACTS ABOUT MOI

Finally i got some time to write some gibberish bout myself Here they go:-

1. I love The colour "BLACK"... Black is beautiful
2. My fav Band is Linkin park, though it changes occasionally
3. My fav movie was Final Fantasy The Spirit within
4. I have a birth mark on my forehead lol gets hidden by my hairs (Sounds like Hairy Potter:p)5. I am down to Earth
6. I hate Egoistic ppl and those having Loads of Attitude
7. I Crack the Attitude then
8. I am a greeeeeeeeeeat Foodie , THough i am thin Fit n FIne , I have a huge Appetite
9. I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee my Stone cold chain!
10. Moi addicted to my Laptop
11. I have a gr8 dressing sense! Thats one thing distinguishin u frm others
12. Am a cool dude :p
13. I rarely get angry!
14. Though wen that rare moment comes , my wrath usually Vamooshes the Foe into shards!
15. I used to fight a HELL lot in my school Timezz
16. I was a nerd that time and used to go for loadza Arm Wrestling Challange
17. Moi a good Soccer, Baseball and Tennis player
18. I am Addicted to Wrestling, my Fav Goon being Stone Cold Steve Austin
19. Moi an Extrovert though i used to be a bit shy previously noe i hav changed!!
20. I usually Fall for Cute and sExY Gals
21. I had my 1st Crush in class 4th and contiue to hav it till 8th later i found other gals:P
22. I proposed a gal in 8th and she rejected (She was goin wth a Jerk) tch tch hoe sad though i wasnt sad
23. Proposed anotha in 10th went along had a gr8 time but we both Ditched each otha due to boards (OUCH!!!)
24. I proposed to my 1st crush (have a gaze at pt. 21) in 11th , she accepted on Frndship day Noe we arent in Touch cuz of change of college....and i lost her no. wth my lost mobile
25. I trust anyone damn easily though noe am being a bit selfish and TRUSTER of Noone!! Damn i changed!!!!
26. 5 Chics had a Huge crush on me in 11th Though I tried em all throughout the yr
27. Am happy wth my one sweet GF!!!YAY!!
28. I LOVEEEEEEEEE SCREWIN PPL
29. My usual pastime in college........Screwin my teacher I FEAR NOONE
30. I dont care a damn for the Examiners i give em a good hell time!
31. Day i remember i stood up in a lecture and Shouted FUCK OFF to a teacher showed middle finger and said GET OUT!!!!! He promptly went out and everyone was rollin wth laughter
32. Ufff some more facts to go with!!
33. I waz addicted to ITimes though i left it recently
34. I screwed my Physics teacher in class 11th so badly that she left the school I WONDER How Did i manage to Pass
35. I got gr8888888 riting Skills! and i can mesmerise anyone wth IT!
36. My Fav Boooooooks are LoTR and Harry Potter!
37. I was so uneducated bout Sex in class 7th tat i use to say "DO WE WEAR OR EAT CONDOMS" duhhhhh
38. Most of the times i am B-O-R-E-D!!
39.I expect the Unexpected and usually i expect nothing from anyone! Not even mYself
40. Well my Net frnds are far betta than my So called REAL friends
41. I am Adddddddddddddddddicteeeeeeeeeeeeeed to STAR WARS wish i had a saber!
42. I love Rap and i can do Freestyle
43. Am a big fan of Eminem! Loved STAN-Marshalls wen i heard it the 1st time!!
44. I had my 1st kiss From a Foreign blonde babe eeeeeeeeeeeks!
45. I can read throughout and throughout!!!!!!I love to READ
46. I love to grow French Beard it SUITS me!!
47. How did i reaccccch 47 ??????
48. I Dont believe in God i Got no faith at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
49. I Am a NON-DRINKER( I Drink my Sorrows),Non-SMOKER (Smoke away tensions) ,Non-Doper (Dope in Friendship am addicted to it)!!!!!
50. I got CUTE LOOOOOKS!!!!!!!!!!!! SEDUCTIVE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home