My Photo
Name:
Location: new delhi, delhi, India

I LOVE TO WALK IN RAIN, CO'Z NOONE CAN SEE ME CRYING

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

THE FAT,CHUBBY AND THE HUMONGOUS


I have been obese. My weight is 150 kg
I wanna reduce my weight....... Let me join some Gym!
Damn Arggggggggggggghhhhhhhhh This gym sux its of no use at all
I have become more flabby

***********switches on the Television***********

Welcome to Telebrands
We sell Great products and really
"IT WORKS!"

Look it for urself

john:- I was so depressed with my weight...... I had a complex as my friends were fit and athletic while i used to keep on Sitting in one place and FARTING!
I was about to commit suicide cuz the neighbours and other people never came to my house due to the Stench! They used to wear masks to confront me!

I tried banging my head with the Television when it accidently switched on and that was the lovliest accident of my life!
I saw FATASS-BECOME-SMARTASS their latest product
I couldnt believe wat i saw!! I was like why not give a try mebbe i can put a stop to my Farting
In just a matter of week I got The product delivered just for a resonable price of 100000 bucks.
For once i saw a ray of hope cuz something mite just happen to my Fat ass and puncture all junk inside me.

The package came free with 2 cd's HOW TO LOOK LIKE BRUCE-LEE and 100 ways to be Mike tyson and how to bite Ears

And damn! It worked like a charm in just a few puny 12 months
I couldnt believe my eyes cuz now i am more smart, handsome and FINALLY I LOST MY WEIGHT
I clicked a pic of mine and wrote

"It works like a charm........ My weight was 150 and now it is 149! Atleast my neighbours will say that they can get a bit of space now and breathe freely to an inch"

What Crap being chubby is of no harm!!
Ya dont be tat much obese as in the picture above But what the hell

WE LIVE TO EAT AND EAT TO LIVE!

People go for dieting,gyms and they join so many programs to reduce their weight
Especially for gals!They just want to obtain the ULTIMATE FIGURE!
and wats the use...... They spent a helluva money on their apparels and by losing weight they will ruin the fit!! THink of ur parent's money or rather make a rag outta them!

You werent born with a 36 26 36 figure were you?
So wat is the big deal if the 26 becomes 27
ya ya not 47 though! cuz that will be humongous!!

You become beautiful not just with ur beauty but with ur mind,thoughts and ur heart!
So the next time you meet an instructor just slap them and say tat mebbe u should find a hubby or wife who is like a Stick and have children who resemble a Broomstick
later u can make a whole community of such sticky people.........with the generations close to the size of a stick

Thats all crap What u are is really what u will be
And the person in u wont change with ur weight!!!!!!

so live like i do

Live to eat Eat to Live!

24 Comments:

Blogger Keshi said...

good post Wandy...like the message in it but Im not sure of ALL the girls r gonna agree with ya :) but who cares na...hehehe...


**weight was 150 and now it is 149!

LOL hahahaha!


**So wat is the big deal if the 26 becomes 27 ya ya not 47 though!

:):) yes..better watch that waiste-line...;-) the toughest area to control...



**u should find a hubby or wife who is like a Stick and have children who resemble a Broomstick

ROFTL! This was so funny!



**Thats all crap What u are is really what u will be
And the person in u wont change with ur weight!!!!!!

thats so true...but so many girls overlook that point. One of my cousins was a bit overweight 2yrs ago (but not super fat or anything like that - Aussie size 14). And last year she started on Jenny Craig. Now she's a Aussie size 8! Sometimes she looks good but at other times she looks sick. Seriously! I told her that she should mebbe out on a few more kilos and be stable for there onwards...but she refuses to do that. Well it's her choice. But she's having such a hard life cos whenever we go out, while we r having fun eating yummy things, she's busy working out the calories in the food!

I guess eating healthy food and regular exercise is the key to maintain a good body n soul...not some slimmng program that makes ur life a nightmare! And yeah, what really matters is the person inside of u...rightly said Wandy!

Keshi.

11:56 PM  
Blogger sebia said...

grrrr damn u..
i had so much pain in moi tooth..tht i cant even talk..and after reading ur post..i was laughing in the most absurd way:P
indeed very funny..i chuckled all moi facial muscles..which were sagiing cuz of lack of EXCERCIZE:p
lol..waisay its true..it can become an obsession..:)
tc

2:28 PM  
Blogger d4u said...

Lol!! And the last part is really the essence "be what you are":) If it becomes an obsession its really bad.

4:22 AM  
Blogger ishipishi said...

ohh...i thot i left a comment here?!!!:(..kithhe gaya??!

okkk...m quite touchy abt dis whole weight thing..hmmmm! i wz painfully thin till i got to college...then i got married...then i got pregnant and BOOM i put on 20 kgs!OMG!!:((

then i started workin and lost a whole lot of weight!!

lol...now m like theek thaak..bas i can't do anythin to lose weight n stuff...i luv food and i live to eat...lolz..:)

i guess i'll just keep oscillating...swinging like a pendulum as far as my weight is concerned...itna kya sochna...m still me:) ... much like u said so in ur post na...:)

9:52 AM  
Blogger Dawn said...

This is the funniest post I ever read :D...! I think eating on time the healthy food and NO to junk food...! Even if you dont go to gym...at least do some walking and climbing stairs :D
Fitness key secret ;)
Cheers

9:03 PM  
Blogger Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

:-|

Oh i hope tht post wsnt for me ;p ;p ;ppppp

am gonna start workin to make my kamra a kamar once again .... hopefully soon ....

12:23 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

HAHAHAHAHAAHHA!!!! shit ya ur so funny!!!

lol i go to the gym :P but i go to stay toned hehehe...!!! n i eat healthy food n avoid junk...but i do binge on junk food somtimes i mean WHO CANT LIVE WITHOUT JUNK FOOD?lol

me content wit my weight now...lol altho i think i shud lose a lil more :P

3:46 AM  
Blogger Tanvi said...

u see we gurlz can never be happie wit our bodies and weight...and why u ask?

isnt it u guyz who go for gurls that r thin .. i say that the curves r good..there should be some meat on the bones..i would never like to look like a stick

for me..itz not bout losin weight necessarily.. itz havin a toned body as mich mich said..n sometimes that requires for us to work on loosin the weight

but still ur rite i noe many ppl who are obsessed and starve themselves juz for the sake of stayin the way they are..n all i can do is shake my head

5:27 PM  
Blogger ~*. D E E P A .* ~ said...

hey !!!

thanx for stopping by

u need to be
trim and healthy
not thin and skinny !

thatz what matters .. right ?

i did spend 5 months at a gym , and enjoyed every moment of it .. and when it started clashing with my schedules ,stopped it ,...

but , i am still fine

11:02 PM  
Blogger The Girl Who Sold The World said...

ROTFL!!! This was hilarious! Haha, I find such shows and thingies so funny.
As for weight problems, never had any. :p I eat 24/7, all sorts of junk food, never exercise at all (leave out swimming) and weigh 42 kgs. :p Muhahahaha. *beams with pride*

7:01 AM  
Blogger teacup said...

okaay, that pic is very very scary!!!
and bout the wt...well, I eat all the junk in the world and eat it 24/7...I too believe in "live to eat, eat to live!" ...luckily never had wt problems*touch woood*...but ahve seen many friends ahve wt issues...have seen it upclose and trust me it is very painful for the obese/fat ppl...it's really sad to see these ppl diet mercilessly and starve themselves to attain that perfect figure...but, well...it's diff to make these ppl understand that dietin is only going to make them gain more wt later...uff! nevermind! good topic...take care, eats lots of junk food but don't forget to exercise!

10:08 AM  
Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

Wandy wandy..
think Im gaining weight exponentially these days....but Im becoming smarter too at the same rate...

Can you help me out pls??

Suggest me few good telebrands...
meanwhile lemme get a bag of pop-corns

*munch*

*munch*

10:02 PM  
Blogger tulipspeaks said...

funny way to describe the whole weight issue..

shorter route has been always our choice when doing stuff. and losing weight in the shorter n easily way is a 'blessing' for some :)

whether it works or not, that becomes the second issue.


=am000nie=

3:31 AM  
Blogger Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

omg!!

Navdeep is lucky ... mujhe toh hawa bhi lag jaati hai ;p

1:29 PM  
Blogger ~*. D E E P A .* ~ said...

whoa !

no updates ??

3:52 AM  
Blogger Vipul said...

lol laters laters laters

5:56 AM  
Blogger Sudeep said...

those Telebrands ads r the best comic things u get on TV these days..

healthy body is the home for a healthy mind.. so get obese n get a big big mind :D

btw, had read on a gals tee "Round is a shape, so i am in shape"
wont tell u tht she later slapped me for staring at the 'tee'.. so much for trying to read

i disagree the ast line's 2nd part.. just the 1st part is gud enuf Live to EAT :)

7:45 AM  
Blogger Keshi said...

wheres ya Wandy? miss u...

Keshi.

11:26 PM  
Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

tu abhi tak weight loss he kar raha hai kya??
Jaaaagooo mohan pyaare!!

5:38 AM  
Blogger teacup said...

update!!!

11:52 AM  
Blogger Keshi said...

Thanks so much for the LOVELY bday wishes Wandy! HUGGGGGGGGGGZ!

**ur life be boulder free

so sweet lol!

Keshi.

10:56 PM  
Blogger Sameera said...

hello vipul

came here thru zoons scrap book and ur orkut profile

lol
nice post

11:41 AM  
Blogger Keshi said...

Wandy I sooo hope ur Safe and that ur nowhere near the Mumbai blasts.

TC
Keshi.

11:32 PM  
Blogger Cie Cheesemeister said...

Well, I could try the sitting in one place and farting method. I don't have enough money to go out and make friends anyway, so the only one I'd be offending is myself!

4:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home