My Photo
Name:
Location: new delhi, delhi, India

I LOVE TO WALK IN RAIN, CO'Z NOONE CAN SEE ME CRYING

Monday, March 27, 2006

TAgGED!!!!!!!!!!!!



(Dont ask me why did i post this pic!)

Ya Ya
I have been tagged by ishita

Here goes the tag! zzzzzzzzzzzzzz


1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn on page 18 and find line 4

Ya ya here it goes

28.____________________________________________________

2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can.

YES. I knew it!! I can do it!!
I am so elastic!

3. What is the last thing you watched on tv?

Models doing ramp walking on Fashion TV (FTV) yum yum!

4. Without looking, guess what time it is?

Jeez i think its 5:50 pm

5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?

WTF! I took out my mobile’s battery and I din set the time and all the clocks at my home aren’t working And u expect me to ANSWER THIS!?? Crap

6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?

The gal in my neighbourhood bitching about her friend! Dog’s barking , in other words a GAL BARKIN!

7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Ya today itself! Went to the college duh and ended bunkin up!

8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?

NOT THIS Tag Jeez!! ISHI WTF! Lol

9. What are you wearing?

Sweatshirt with Jeans, Am I looking hot?

10. Did you dream last night?

About Screwing my teachers cuz the next day was my day to college after so long!
Alas no teacher turned up
Guess they were afraid of me!

11. When did you last laugh?

Today wen we got a survey list in which we had to specify about our experience during our internship and I ended up filling the whole page And wrote at the end
WHAT THE FUCK WAS IT FOR !
IF U EVER SEND ME FOR INTERNSHIP TO THAT PLACE AGAIN I BET MY ASS AM GONNA SCREW UR ASS!

12. And the teacher ended up reading this and he too laughed along with me;)

What is on the walls of the room you are in?.
Paintings, clock, mirror, switchboard, chandelier jeez do I have to be so specific?

13. Seen anything weird lately?

Myself! The question should be rephrased to WIERDEST

14. What do you think of this quiz?

Crap with a capital C guess whose creation is this?

15. What is the last film you saw?

FUN WITH DICK AND JANE! YAY!!

16. If you became a multimillionaire overnight, what would you buy?

I WILL GIVE BUSH A NOTE OR A TWO AND WILL TELL HIM THAT U CAN HAVE ALL THE MONEY JUST GET UR ASS SHAVED AND TRIM THAT FILTHY BUSH!
THEN HIDE IN SADAAM’S BEARD

17. Tell me something about you that i dunno.

What do u know?? How do I know about what u know????

18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?

DEMOLISH TAGS!

19. Do you like to dance?

I dance that all the time!

20. George bush.

Dint I say a few words of appraisals about him?
He is a filthy gay with lice in his bushes ! Dunno how he haz 2 daughters because he is a GAY GAY GAY!!! BLAST His ass WITH A NUCLEAR WEAPON

Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?

ANGELINA :p:p:d

Imagine yout first child is a boy, what do you call him?
MUNNABHAI

Would you ever consider living abroad?
I already have for goodness sake!

24.What do you want GOD to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?

Why did u kill me? And anywyz if u did!! I am a atheist and am least interested in going to ur pearly gates or heaven please transfer me to hell cuz I want to rule it and feel the FIRE!!

25. 4 people who must also do this meme in their journal

Puhleez mad or wat
I don’t wanna torture anyone else So those who are interested may take the take otherwise Do u have so much time that u consider to waste it?EH!!


13 Comments:

Blogger ishipishi said...

lolz....itnaa boring tha toh nahi karna tha na:)...i luvvd tht pic..it's sooo cute!

8:42 PM  
Blogger teacup said...

ahhha, same tag!!! I think this tag should be banned!!

and #18, amen!!atleast these knids!!

9:48 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

u deed not take my taggie...*steeks her tongue out at you* :(

lol...ok i dunno wat was wid da 'deed' n 'steeks' :P

2:21 AM  
Blogger Vipul said...

@ishi:-lol yup

@yashi:- i know i agree with u!

@mich:- Awwwwww mich the next one is for u:)

3:50 AM  
Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?

ANGELINA

Pls dont eva...eva....eva invite me to your place once ANGELINA is out :P:P:P

9:18 AM  
Blogger Keshi said...

lol @why did u kill me! hahahahaha!

Keshi.

8:43 PM  
Blogger Vipul said...

@arz000n:- Hmmm not bad at all! Itz a good idea anywyz i would implement it for sure lest i should be a zillionare

@Keshi:- lolz!;)

9:02 PM  
Blogger Astral said...

Hey my best friend seems to be really tagging!! I will do that soon.... Good you did a great job of it :) your view point is most imp...
Cheers
Suchi

9:03 AM  
Blogger Dawn said...

hillarious!!! I was thinking...u want to change this 'tag' thing and still u continued with it..awesome!

cheers

3:43 PM  
Blogger Tanvi said...

lol whyz the baby cryin so much? were u feelin the pain wen u did the tag? lol..ull call ur son munnabhai? hmm..hmm..hmmm....mm..
..
..

6:57 PM  
Blogger Vipul said...

@astral- i know ur friend is wonderful:)thanks for dropping by

@Dawn:-Lol somethings are too hard to believe isnt it;)

@tanvi:- nah no pains i juz adore babies:)

12:50 AM  
Blogger PuNeEt said...

this tag is now all around the blog world

good i've not taken it so far
;-) lol

nice time pass

3:44 AM  
Blogger Vipul said...

lol i daresay u shouldnt;)

9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home