My Photo
Name:
Location: new delhi, delhi, India

I LOVE TO WALK IN RAIN, CO'Z NOONE CAN SEE ME CRYING

Saturday, March 11, 2006

FINALLY!!!

Phew!
The time has come!!
I was waiting for this time, since so long
Not even Waiting but i was throbbed by the thorns of pain, agony and brutalism
But later or sooner it had to end
The time is now!
Your time is up my time is now! You cant see me my time is now
Its the franchise with the time in hand! You cant see me my time is now!
YES
TODAY I AM FUCKIN HAPPY!
This word literally lost it significance 5 months ago when my Happiness was screwed by the worm of "INTERNSHIP" but its over!
TODAY 11 th of March 2006 I WILL NEVER FORGET THIS DAY CUZ this has been written in blood red words in the dairy of my mind!!
What i lost i regained today
MY HAPPINESS!
Fiasca its party time!!!Yay!
And during this past 5 months ppl might be thinking i was working too hard yet i was hardly working
All the credit goes to my wits and my sharp tongue twisters
A bit of my presence of mindless mind!!
lol, I did made a hellya lotsa excuses in these 5 months and i was thinking of sharing em' with u cuz later u might wanna imply some of these to ur daily buzzy lives!!

So it starts with my 1st excuse to the last

1. Today the buses are kidnapped i dunno i have been standin at this bloody bus stop for an hour or so and i cannot seem to see a ghoul or a spirit that could transfer me from my home to that shitty place!!

2. I am having loosemotions and i think that the hygiene of me and the hotel itself will be devastated if i happen to come up ! I dunno u will have to work with those masks on ur mouths and i need a toilet as an accompaniment if u want me to come! (This is a versatile excuse and the other person's reply is usually "DONT U DARE POP UP HERE")

3. I am having symptoms of appendicitis and i fixed an appointment with the doctor but now i cant even stand FUCK IT PAINS!! (I made this excuse on duty and went home early YAY! later din' turn up for 2 days grrr its pain in the butt to have appendicitis).........FuCKICITIS

4. My hand mistakingly came into the slicer, I can manage without a stitch or four, but still see see it hurts! (This was used as an interruption in my daily schedule and they sent me to SALES office in which i used to sit and surf)

5. My expired grandmother expired again! I need to attend her funeral

contd..... I need to flow her ashes in the ganges so i need to go outta station!

6. My bro met with an accident

7. My sis (I dunno when was she born:P) is coming from UK and i need to pick her up (MEBBE I WILL PUT HER IN MY BAG :D)

8. This was a real kickass!And was my best excuse!!

I was having trouble with my back and a bit of pain (REALLY Not otherwise grrr..)and i din bother to tell about it to anyone

Later the next day i came to know that some of us have to do double shifts, and later i came to know i was there too!

Previously in the afternoon i was having my lunch and i was out of Lentils so i went to get more and while doing so, fortunately , unfortunately or luckily i slipped as some of the lentil was dropped on the floor and i fell!

My whole shirt and trousers were drenched in it!

I managed to get a new shirt and trousers and later it was confirmed that i had to do a double shift!

I changed again to the old lentil drenched shirt and trousers and i went to my manager!

His first question was" What the hell happened to you, Where u feeding urself or ur clothes?"

And i was like i slipped and fell on the floor

She said Wandu, are you alright, can u do a double shift???

I said i am really willing to do, and she had that twitch of sympathy in her eye!

She said u rest for a while and then report later blah blah!

Later i called her up and told her that i got my back stretched and i cant even stand up!

She was like silent and then said "Did u take any medicines, Ok u dont come"

The next day i came to know that most of us ditched her! and din come:P

YAY!

I am so glad its all over and now i can be regular in blogging nevertheless until my exams start!!!! gosh!!!

Till then ROCK ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps:- All these excuses are tested and tried and i was 100% successful in executing them, but it might or might not work with you , therefore i am not liable for any loss of ur jobs or miserable lives, Just Try it at ur own risk and discretion.

I never loved my job therefore i never shudder to use em!

- WaNdU

14 Comments:

Blogger ishipishi said...

FINALLY!! :-) is so right!...

lol...funny excuses...sum quite outrageous too...but then i guess u of all ppl wld make them all seem so natural and believable!!...

mez just happy to c u back...bas!

8:56 AM  
Blogger Vipul said...

lol i knoe but u see outrageous things tend to appear more realistic
And this mite be my quality or wat, i seem to act too naturally:p So it all becomes a blend!!:)

Thanks:)

9:43 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

lol...i can like imagine u giving such excuses hehehe n thanx i shall keep these in mind even tho im not tht bad @ cookin up my own :P n sooo coollll ur super free now na? :D

5:05 AM  
Blogger Vipul said...

hehehe yes i knoe i am gettin better at it day by day hehe

yes am super free now
but got so many assignments to do! grr my frnd ditched me!!

5:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mwahahaha u really made those excuses
Man U are brave!

10:19 AM  
Blogger teacup said...

lol!! i can never come up with excuses!!! thanks for posting them!!
but a few of them are outright outrageous!!

11:52 AM  
Blogger Vipul said...

Hehehe some of them maybe outrageous but u see this world is like that until and unless u dont tend to be a bit extreme, noone will buy wateva u say! So u gotta be outrageous!

8:51 PM  
Blogger Vipul said...

awww thanx mussu lol do try em
Its fun to do so and see the other person's face to whom we make an excuse to:p

1:47 AM  
Blogger Keshi said...

lol so damn funny!

Keshi.

9:01 PM  
Blogger Vipul said...

aww thanx keshi:)

5:39 AM  
Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

Dude...
I tell you what....tried tested for pat 24 yrs...

I was kidnapped by out of space aliens...

It works all the time :)

6:27 AM  
Blogger Vipul said...

Mwahaha and thats what u used on ur website!

9:27 PM  
Blogger Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

like i wanna try em and get screwed!! loll

4:14 AM  
Blogger Vipul said...

tehehee cheesu

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home