My Photo
Name:
Location: new delhi, delhi, India

I LOVE TO WALK IN RAIN, CO'Z NOONE CAN SEE ME CRYING

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

TAGGED BY CHEESY


UNIQUE
1. Nervous Habits – I Get Confused
2. Are you double jointed - Nah
3. Can you roll your tongue – Yessssssssssss!
4. Can you raise one eyebrow at a time – Yes, I started doing this, when I used to watch WWE’s The Rock:p IF U SMELLLLLLLLL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKIN
5. Can you blow spit bubbles – Yes I can or I used to!
6. Can you cross your eyes – Yes
7. Tattoos - No
8. Piercing -No
9. Do you make your bed daily – Hell No. When I am sleepy I just fall on the bed and go off to sleep! Am to lazy!!!

CLOTHES
10. Which shoe goes on first – I don’t remember
11. Speaking of shoes, have you ever thrown one at anyone? – Yes! My dearest Bro:p and then my friend who pissed me off by throwing a chewing gum in my shoes, I threw the same on his head:P
12. On the average, how much money do you carry – 500 Bucks or less
13. What jewelry do you wear 24/7 – Nuffin
14. Favorite piece of clothing – Nothing Specific
FOOD
15. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it – Obviously twirl it!
16. Have you ever eaten Spam - Nopes
17. Do You Use Extra Salt On Your food – Actually I got defect in my taste buds so really cant be distinctive in taste, saltiness and all!
18. How many cereals in your cabinet – Frosties, Chocoflakes, Muesli, Cornflakes !!!!! I Love em!!
19. What's your favorite beverage – Coffee and Beer!
20. What's your favorite fast food restaurant – McDonald’s, CCD, Barista’s
21. Do you cook – Yes I can! But usually I end up making everything, taste like burnt up food
22. Do you swear – YES I DO
23. Do you ever spit – Used to! When I was small
FAVOURITE
24. Animal – Kuala, Poodles
25. Food – Am a big Junkie!Junk Food! Hah!!!
26. Month – Nothing specific, every time of the year is the same for me! EXCEPT FOR EGG SHAMS
28. Cartoon – umm, Dragon Ball Z! Loved it!!
29. Shoe Brand – REDTAPE
30. Subject in school – English! Loved it
31. Color - Black
32. Sport – Badminton (m too good at it), Cricket, Basketball, tennis, Baseball
33. TV show – FRIENDS
34. Thing to do in the spring – Go to Sleep
35. Thing to do in the summer – Go to sleep under the sun
36. Thing to do in the autumn – Go to Sleep
37. Thing to do in the winter – Take loads of blankets and go to Sleep
IN AND AROUND
38. In the CD player – No cd player! I love my IPOD
39. Person you talk most on the phone with – Umm………………………………lol
40. Reading – NOVELS, NOVELS, NOVELS, NOVELS!!!!!! Don’t say text books though!
41. Do you regularly check yourself out in store windows/mirrors – Yupzzz 42. What color is your bedroom – Black umm nah! Its light greyish
43. Do you use an alarm clock – Mobile alarm
44. Window seat or aisle – Window
DUMB
45. What's your sleeping position – Usually I am so lazy, creepy and sleepy that I fail to notice any of the positions
46. Even in hot weather do you use a blanket – Are you nuts! Its freakin Hot
47. Do you snore – NO
48. Do you talk in your sleep – Longtime back I used to do that! hehe
I REMEMBER WHEN I WAS GLUED TO PC 24x7, I USED TO SAY "PRESS ENTER, PRESS THAT KEY, CLICK DAMMIT!"IN MY SLEEP:p
49. Do you sleepwalk – No
50. Do you sleep with stuffed animals – No, never been into kiddish business
51. How about with the light on – Yup I am too lazy to turn them off, someone has to do it for me
52. Do you fall asleep with the TV or radio on – You know I am lazy now what do u expect from me!:p
53. Last interesting person you met – Hmmmmm! Noone as of now!
Please note , its MET!

Ps:- I know you all have taken the tag already. But if anyone of u still wants to take a tag feel free to do so:p

9 Comments:

Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

Who is cheesy in that pic on top??

The one with cap...

:)

1:22 AM  
Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKIN
Same pinch!!

I threw the same on his head
You are one sweet bro...

Coffee and Beer!
They go well together in the same Mug...just dont go for hot coffee and a chilled beer at the same time....tastes kinda funny

Kewl ones!!

1:25 AM  
Blogger Vipul said...

Arzoon- lolzz got tat pic frm google images:p
so u too a WWe fan lolz Yup am one ardent fan!!

hmmm i will try one combo of beer with coffee! lol and if it doesnt suits well am gonna throw it on u
lol juz kiddin!
Thanks for dropping by!

DIVYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA------->

Lol u got hots for the rock but i hope u dont have muscles like him! I mite fear u then, i was thinking of holdin u in mah arms! jeez Dont mind i got no mind so dont leave a piece of mind on wat i said and chuck it! Bad joke!!

I REMEMBER WHEN I WAS GLUED TO PC 24x7, I USED TO SAY "PRESS ENTER, PRESS THAT KEY, CLICK DAMMIT!"
IN MY SLEEP:p

Thanks for droppin by:)

8:46 AM  
Blogger Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

Yes z000niee ... am da one with tht silly cap! lol!

Jeeez! u threw that shoe on his head!!! meanooo!

How much can u sleep man???????

OMG! Dont temme ... u actually used to say all tht in ur sleep ... lol funny!! seriously funny!

1:24 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

AHAHAHAAH!!!

lol da list was soooo cute~!!!!!! i cudn stop laughin only!!!

coochie coos wandu :P

2:24 AM  
Blogger Vipul said...

Cheesu:-Awww thank u tank u
lol yup i was so furustated, that i threw the shoe on him and told him, you take this home have fun am taking urs!!
Chew ur ass gum!!!!

lol

mich:-not as cute as u isnt it:)
coochie cooo mich:)

7:23 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

UVE BEEN TAGGED HA HA HA

8:06 PM  
Blogger Vipul said...

hain how did this comment get deleted wen i never did tat?

5:25 AM  
Blogger Vipul said...

lemme see mich

raj:-Thanks for dropping by

5:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home