My Photo
Name:
Location: new delhi, delhi, India

I LOVE TO WALK IN RAIN, CO'Z NOONE CAN SEE ME CRYING

Sunday, January 08, 2006

FINALLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!


Witness the evolution of the revolution. First it played songs. Then photos. Then podcasts. Now iPod plays video, changing the way you experience your music and more

YES! I am a proud owner of apple IPOD ;)winks winks
For last few months it has been my passion to buy one
So i think, the new years gonna bring darastic changes!!

IPOD can be categorized as!

Ipod Shuffle- The one which can only play songs!!
Ipod Nano-Alongwith its capability to play songs it has a playlist screen
IPOD-The one that i bought, it can play songs, videos, movies
Its just like a sleek palmtop with lots of capabilities!
YAY!!!

Now all my fav videos are gonna go into it!
Okie i got work to do:p

Ps:- WANDERER STARES AT MICHELLE:p

6 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

*looks back*

lol wandu...mommy taught u to share n care na? :P

2:55 AM  
Blogger Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

Wandy ... wherez my New Year gift? And hey u didn't even gimme a birday gift last year ... t'was my 18th birday ... remember? sobz sobz u're such a meano !

lol jokes apart, congratz!!!

4:18 AM  
Blogger Vipul said...

michhhhhh------>lol,
But then i can say that to ur bf to share and care awwwww i wanna care for u u are all mine lolzzzz:P

CHEEEEEEESY-------->Where is my 19th bday gift:(sobz sobz
Wherez my New year gift
Remember
u are such a meano

lol jokes apart, thanks!!:p

6:04 AM  
Blogger Vipul said...

lol thanks divya muaaaaaah

8:05 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

hahahahaha yes i share n care :P

2:50 AM  
Blogger Vipul said...

lolzz really:p

9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home