My Photo
Name:
Location: new delhi, delhi, India

I LOVE TO WALK IN RAIN, CO'Z NOONE CAN SEE ME CRYING

Thursday, August 25, 2005

TRUE LIES

TRUE LIES
So icy tagged me:)
U guess the answers u get a GRAND PRiZE worth Dunno(!)
Here it goes 2 of the following are lies u gotta tell which one! ITs fun ! Itz Eazy

1. I have love doing skydiving ! Have done it on loads of Ocassions
2. I love Horror Movies watched em all!
3. I love to dance in the Rain
4. I like destroying things couldve done wrong most of the times
5. I am scared of nightmares
6. I love Basketball and am too good at it
7. I slapped my teacher once
8. I go to the gym regularly
9. I laugh a lot even when not needed

WOKIE Detect the sweet lies

Wandu tags strawy, musings, fay, invinci and dewdy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home