My Photo
Name:
Location: new delhi, delhi, India

I LOVE TO WALK IN RAIN, CO'Z NOONE CAN SEE ME CRYING

Sunday, August 28, 2005

RESULT

WOKIE I CANT WAIT THOUGH THIS WAS FUN SO HERE IS THE TRUTH REVEALED AND SEPERATED FROM THE LIES

1. I have love doing skydiving ! Have done it on loads of Ocassions
--->TRUE

2. I love Horror Movies watched em all!
--->TRUE U bet i watched almost all Name any i will tell the story and moi not scared i love watchin em alone

3. I love to dance in the Rain
--->TRUE Oooooooooh I love Rains and everytime it drizzles i juz go out and do my Wierdo Dance!!

4. I like destroying things couldve done wrong most of the times
--->TRUE YUPZ am destructive Minded! Last time i just hammered my Ol' Pc away just have to play with things! hehe

5. I am scared of nightmares
--->LIE Cuz I justttttt love em! prefer em more than dreams and how i wish i have nightmares all the Time..........

6. I love Basketball and am too good at it
--->TRUE Yaaaaaa itss my fav sport Man! I juz love dribblin the ball! and scorin! Love it!!!!!!!

7. I slapped my teacher once
--->TRUE Hehe My college is so cool teachers wont even rebel if students get pissed off wth em but I can be sometimes on Rebel!:)

8. I go to the gym regularly
--->LIE Oh Man ! Am so LAZY!!!! Just went to Gym for a month then dropped the Idea and pledged wont go to tat place eVer again!!

9. I laugh a lot even when not needed
--->TRUE Yups i got a strange sense of Humor wen it is time to be sad i Usually laugh Out loud! hehe


AND NOW TIME FOR WINNERS OR SHALL I SAY WINNER CUZ IT GOES TO JUST ONE PERSON AND THAT IS........................

Icey
cONGRATS ICEY:) U DO KNOW ME HEHE

AND THOSE WHO DO KNOW ME WELL AND GOT HALF OF IT RIGHT HERE ARE THE CREDITS:--------

musings, 4u2nvau/Rohit , divya , ..pari , Joy !!!

MY BLOGMATES ROCK U PPL ARE GREAAAAT

PS:- hawwwwwwwwwwwwwwww CHEESY AND MICH I EXPECTED U KNEW ME WELL:(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home