My Photo
Name:
Location: new delhi, delhi, India

I LOVE TO WALK IN RAIN, CO'Z NOONE CAN SEE ME CRYING

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

WHAT?

Okie i am certainly out of ideas as of now I got nothing to post but i got something to show ya Mebbe a lot amongst u mustve seen it but what the hell I can post some pictures for a topic's sake hehe:p


MSN SERVICE IN PUNJAB
SOMETHING IS FISHY?WHO IS THE REAL DAD???
THE POWER OF FART
DONT MIX OBESITY WITH DRIVING!

lol this NIKE one was the funniest for me!IF I WOULD'VE BEEN CLINTON!
THE UNDERGROUND AIRLINE SERVICES!

PUPPY POWER!!DEDICATION TOWARDS WORK BRINGS GOOD RESULTS

MR. YA MISS.


YA YA I KNOW THAT WAS DONE ALL IN VAIN BUT, AHEM I WILL COME WITH A FUNNY POST SOON!
TILL THEN
ERMM...... ROCK ON!!! :p

5 Comments:

Blogger Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

loll

@ the Clinton in early years! mwahahahaa

power of fart .. ewwwww!!

4:14 AM  
Blogger Vipul said...

oooooooooooooooh look who commented?
Is that u cheesy??

OR UR TWIN?

6:03 AM  
Blogger ishipishi said...

luvd this:-)..!!

gonna go to bed grinning...!

9:47 AM  
Blogger Vipul said...

lol but sleep eh! dont keep on grinnin

10:37 AM  
Blogger Dawn said...

haha this was awesome ....hillarious one...

cheers

9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home